Fairview, Pennsylvania

Friends of mine joined the Viridian MLM program very enthusiastically in 2012. They 'sold' me on the concept and I switched my energy supplier to Viridian in January 2013, both because I believed their rates would be lower (and I could save some money), but also because I was willing to help them get established with Viridian figuring it would be a competitive supplier and at the same time helping my friends to build their downline.

The first month, my energy bill was about $15.00 higher than it would have been if I had stayed with my old supplier. Through the year my extra expense varied between $23.00 and $68.00 higher per month. For total year 2013, my extra costs through Viridian were $524.38 higher than they would have been if I had stayed with my old supplier (Not even shopping for a lower rate from an alternative supplier, just remaining where I was before Viridian).

Viridian's rates jumped dramatically from $0.0945/kWh, to $.1749/kWh (or a total of a little over $0.08/kWh). In the first 4 months of 2014, I've paid Viridian an extra $523.10 to supply my energy over what the competitive market would have charged me.

Am I disappointed in Viridian? No. I should have realized what they were before I signed on. Am I disappointed in my so-called 'friends' who asked me to support them and save energy costs at the same time? You bet. It shows me that while Viridian can't save me money on my energy costs and will actually double your monthly expense for electricity, my friends are asleep at the wheel, and enriching themselves at the expense of their friends. Numbers don't lie. Do the math for yourselves.

Review about: Viridian Energy Electricity Supply.

Comments

Manasquan, New Jersey, United States #1176581

That's a lie u where just in the wrong plan

New York, New York, United States #951844

Today their gas rates are more than twice the one of the gas company. and their electric rate is 70% more than the power company in NJ. The price increase is sneaked into the bills w/o any warning.

Check your bill!